YOUR THYROID IS YOUR METABOLIC ENGINE AND YOUR ADRENALS ARE RIDING SHOTGUN.
Your thyroid and adrenal glands are essential gears in an intricate metabolic machine. If these gears wear down, you can experience a variety of symptoms, including estrogen dominance, infertility, hair loss, dry skin, depression, forgetfulness, lethargy, adult acne, insomnia, and fierce cravings. And losing weight becomes an exercise in maddening frustration.
I CAN WORK WITH ANYONE, ANYWHERE, via phone and Skype, and I invite you to a 30-minute Jumpstart Consultation to discuss your concerns and goals and what you are imagining for your life. This session is a great way for you to get a feel for how I work with clients and to see if we are a good match. There is no obligation, but I welcome you to consider that this conversation may be a turning point in your health and wellbeing.
Click here for two FAQs about the program.
AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR HEALTH NEVER DEPRECIATES.
I work with people who are ready to take full responsibility for their health. Contact me if you'd like to:
- Increase your metabolism and vitality through nourishing the thyroid and adrenals
- Learn what foods and lifestyle choices both weaken and support these glands
- Learn about the life-changing, therapeutic power of whole foods nutrition
- Feel confident in choosing and preparing quality food
- Experience a lasting increase in your energy
- Put a stop your cravings and binges
- Feel better in your body
- Experience an increase in satisfaction with your life
Making sound choices about the foods you fuel your body with is essential, but a true holistic approach to health incorporates things that nourish you other than food, including an inspiring career, physical activity that really makes you want to move, honest and open relationships, and a spiritual practice you feel connected to. I call these things Primary Food and while I'm not a life coach, we'll gently address these areas in hopes of bringing awareness to the fact that true nourishment comes not just from food.