WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES HE COLLECT AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
When you register for our services or order products via our site, we ask you to provide some personal information, for example, your name, address, phone number, email address, payment card information, and/or certain additional categories of information resulting from use of our websites and services. We keep this information in a contact database for future reference, as needed. We may use your email address you provide to offer you products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, via our newsletter. If you don’t wish to receive such offers, you may opt out (unsubscribe) via the link provided in these newsletters.
If you contact us for customer support, we may ask you to provide information about your computer or about the issues you are trying to resolve. This information is necessary to help us answer your questions. We may record your requests and our responses for quality control purposes.
HE may make websites available to you for chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas is public. You should exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas. Don’t disclose information in these public forums that might be considered confidential.
We may track information about your visit to the Site and store that information in web or mobile server logs, which are records of the activities on the Site. Our servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The city, state, and country from which you access the Services
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the Site
- The date and time of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived to our site
- The pages you viewed on the Site
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s)
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the Site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
Third Party Services
Services are not structured nor intended for users under 18 years of age. Accordingly, HE will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from persons that HE knows to be under the age of 18.
HOW DOES HE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IT COLLECTS?
We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, some of our websites are protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Also, we store the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring, and we use a variety of technical security measures to secure your data. In addition, we use intrusion detection and virus protection software. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Also, please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems located outside of your home country. However, regardless of where storage and processing may occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected, consistent with the principles set forth under this policy.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us (for example, we may use third parties to help us with promotional campaigns).
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- We may rely on affiliates for support of the products and services we offer. If so, our affiliates would be required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
- As noted above, we may use statistics or other data regarding your usage of the Services for product development or other business analytic purposes, but only in anonymized aggregate form. We may make such data and statistics available to third parties, such as potential or existing customers, for business development, marketing or sales purposes.
Your access to some of Services and content may be password protected. We recommend that you refrain from disclosing your username(s) and password(s) to anyone. We also recommend that you sign out of your account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else or if you are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
HOW MAY I CORRECT, AMEND, OR DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR UPDATE MY PREFERENCES?
You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time. If you don’t want to receive information about our products or services, please update your account preferences (where available), check the appropriate box when registering, and/or utilize the “unsubscribe” mechanism within the communications that you receive from us.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this policy and/or our practices, please email us at email@example.com.