For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to HE services which can be accessed via our website at www.healthfulelements.com or through our mobile application. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to HE. “You” refers to you, as a user of Service.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES HE COLLECT?
(i) User-Supplied Information
When you register for our services or order products via our site, we ask you to provide some personal information, for example, your name, address, phone number, email address, payment card information, and/or certain additional categories of information resulting from use of our websites and services. We keep this information in a contact database for future reference, as needed. We may use your email address you provide to offer you products and services that we believe may be of interest to you, via our newsletter. If you don’t wish to receive such offers, you may opt out (unsubscribe) via the link provided in these newsletters.
If you contact us for customer support, we may ask you to provide information about your computer or about the issues you are trying to resolve. This information is necessary to help us answer your questions. We may record your requests and our responses for quality control purposes.
HE may make websites available to you for chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas is public. You should exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas. Don’t disclose information in these public forums that might be considered confidential.
We may track information about your visit to the Site and store that information in web or mobile server logs, which are records of the activities on the Site. Our servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The city, state, and country from which you access the Services
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the Site
- The date and time of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived to our site
- The pages you viewed on the Site
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s)
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the Site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user’s experience.
(iii) Financial Data
(iv) Third Party Services
(v) Children’s Privacy
HE Services are not structured nor intended for users under 18 years of age. If you are under age 18, do not access or use our website or related products or services. Accordingly, HE will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from persons that HE knows to be under the age of 18.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your information allows us to offer you certain products and services, including the use of our website, to fulfill our obligations to you, to customize your interaction with our company and our website, and to allow us to suggest other products and services we think might interest you. We generally store your data and transmit it to a third party for processing. However, to the extent we process your data, we do so to serve our legitimate business interests (such as providing you with the opportunity to purchase our goods or services and interact with our website).
Specifically, we may use the information and data described above to:
- Create and administer your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Process payments or refunds; and
- Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in; and
- Interact with you via social media; and
- Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website; and
- Deliver targeted advertising; and
- Request feedback from you; and
- Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings; and
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
- Administer contests or giveaways; and
- Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
4. HOW DOES HE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT IT COLLECTS?
We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, some of our websites are protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. Also, we store the information about you in a data center with restricted access and appropriate monitoring, and we use a variety of technical security measures to secure your data. In addition, we use intrusion detection and virus protection software. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
5. PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For the most part, we do not process your information in-house, but give it to third party processors for processing. For example, when Stripe takes your payment information, they are a third-party processor. They process your payment and remit the funds to us. So, in many instances, it will be necessary for us to transmit your information to a third-party processor, as we do not have the capability to perform these functions. More detail on third party processing is detailed below.
However, we may, from time to time, process your data internally. The legal basis for this processing is both your consent to the processing, and our need to conduct our legitimate business interests.Our purposes in processing this information, if we do, is to administer, maintain, and improve our website and offerings, to enter into contracts with you, to fulfill the terms of those contracts, to keep records of our transactions and interactions, to be able to provide you with goods and services, to comply with our legal obligations, to obtain professional advice, and to protect the rights and interests of our company, our customers (including you), and any third parties. We may process the following data:
- Data associated with your account, such as your name, address, email address, and payment information
- Data about your usage of our website, such as your IP address, geographical information, and how long you accessed our website and what you viewed.
- Data related to your personal profile, such as your name, address, profile picture, interests and hobbies, or employment details.
- Data that you provide us in the course of using our services.
- Data that you post on our website, such as comments or responses to blogs.
- Data that you submit to us when you make an inquiry regarding our website or offerings.
- Data related to your transactions with us, including your purchase of our goods or services. This information may include contact details and payment information.
- Data that you provide to us when you subscribe to our emails or newsletters, including your email address and contact information.
- Data that you submit to us via correspondence, such as when you email us with questions.
- Any other data identified in this policy, for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations, or to protect the vital interests of you or any other natural person.
Also, please note that we may store and process your personal information in systems located outside of your home country. However, regardless of where storage and processing may occur, we take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is protected, consistent with the principles set forth under this policy.
6. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us (for example, we may use third parties to help us with promotional campaigns).
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
- We may rely on affiliates for support of the products and services we offer. If so, our affiliates would be required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
- As noted above, we may use statistics or other data regarding your usage of the Services for product development or other business analytic purposes, but only in anonymized aggregate form. We may make such data and statistics available to third parties, such as potential or existing customers, for business development, marketing or sales purposes.
Your access to some of Services and content may be password protected. We recommend that you refrain from disclosing your username(s) and password(s) to anyone. We also recommend that you sign out of your account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else or if you are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
7. HOW MAY I CORRECT, AMEND, OR DELETE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR UPDATE MY PREFERENCES?
You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time. If you don’t want to receive information about our products or services, please update your account preferences (where available), check the appropriate box when registering, and/or utilize the “unsubscribe” mechanism within the communications that you receive from us.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, as outlined below. We reserve the right to request that you provide us with evidence of your identity before we take any action with respect to the exercise of your data rights. Further, your rights may be restricted or nullified to the extent they conflict with our compelling business interests, the public interest, or the law.
- Update Account Information: You have the right to update or change any information you have provided to us. To update or delete your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Confirm Personal Data and Its Use: You have the right to request that we confirm what data we hold about you, and for what purposes. You also have the right to confirmation of whether we process your data or deliver your data to third party processors, and for what purposes. We will supply you with copies of your personal data unless doing so would affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Change Consent: You have the right to change your consent to our use of your information. In such cases, we may require you to delete your account with us, as described above, and you may not have full access to our website.
- Request a Copy of Data: You have the right to request a digital copy of the data that we hold about you. Your first request for a copy of your personal data will be provided free of charge; subsequent requests will incur a reasonable fee.
- Transfer Your Data: You have the right to request that we gather and transfer your data to another controller, in a commonly used and machine-readable format, unless doing so would cause us an undue burden.
- Delete All Data: You have the right to request that we delete all data that we hold about you, and we must delete such data without undue delay. There are exceptions to this right, such as when keeping your data is required by law, is necessary to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, is required for compliance with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the exercise or defense of legal claims. Such a request may result in a termination of your account with us and you may have limited or no use of our website.
- Emails And Communications: You may opt out of receiving future email correspondence from us by checking the appropriate box when you register for the account or make a purchase. You may change your communication settings by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Marketing Communications: You may opt out of receiving any third-party marketing communications or having your personal information used for marketing purposes. You may do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Processing: You may, in some circumstances restrict the processing of your data, such as when you contest the accuracy of your data or when you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. When processing has been restricted, we will continue to store your data but will not pass it on to third party processors without your consent, or as necessary to comply with legal obligations or protect your rights or those of others or our company. In addition, you may opt out of any processing of your data altogether. Note however that doing so may result in the termination of your account and loss of access to our website.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The State of California has established its own unique regulations that apply to California residents. If you reside in California, you have the right to obtain from us, once per year and free of charge, information regarding what information we disclose to third party marketers, and the names and addresses of each third party to whom we disclose your data. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please use the contact information listed below.
If you are a California resident and under the age of 18, you have the right to request that we remove any data that you publicly post on our website. To request removal of your data, please use the contact information listed below. Note that while we will remove your data that is publicly posted on our website, we may not be able to completely remove that data from our systems.
- Newsletter Privacy
We offer the opportunity for you to volunteer certain information to us that is used for email and marketing purposes. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email. You will have an opportunity to unsubscribe from any future communications via email, but we reserve the right to maintain a database of past email subscribers. We reserve the right to use this information as reasonably necessary in our business and as provided by law. Your information will be shared with reasonably necessary parties for the ordinary course of conducting our business, such as through Facebook ads or Google Pay Per Click marketing campaigns.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The information contained herein constitutes the entire agreement between site users and our company relating to the use of this website.
11. LAW AND JURISDICTION
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this policy and/or our practices, please email us at email@example.com.