Upcoming group classes:
We’ll keep you abreast of our class schedule via our newsletter (look to the left) and social media sites. These live classes will be conducted via teleclass or webinar – and all will be recorded. So you can participate from anywhere, on your own time.
The list below includes some of our past class topics, some of which Jill taught at the University of Minnesota’s LearningLife College of Continuing Education.
- Restore Your Adrenals teleclass series
- Fire Your Thyroid teleclass series
- Living With Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Disease
- Food and Mood: Eat Yourself Happy
- Sugar: Cracking the Code on a Love/Hate Relationship
- What’s in a Label? Understanding Nutrition Labeling on Our Food
- What’s in a Label? Understanding Eco Labeling on Our Food
- Detox with Spring’s Cleansing Foods
- Local Foods: Good for You, Good for the Community, Good for the Environment
- Not All Beef is Created Equal: The Benefits of Grassfed vs. Cornfed Beef
- Getting Over the Carbophobic Epidemic
- Health Food Store Tours