An investment in your health never depreciates.
We teach women (and men and children) with hormonal imbalances, autoimmune conditions, and cognitive issues how to support and nourish themselves with whole foods nutrition, holistic lifestyle choices, and other natural remedies so they can regain their vitality, emerge from the fog, and live symptom-free.
Many nutrition programs offer a one-size-fits-all approach (“do this, don’t do that”) and expect you to navigate how to make it work. We’ll be your personal advocate in making permanent nutrition and lifestyle modifications and will help you discover what works for YOU in alleviating symptoms, bringing about increased awareness and vitality, and putting you on the path to the life you envision.
We work with clients who are ready to take full responsibility for their health. We can work with anyone, anywhere, via phone or Skype, and invite you to a Jumpstart Consultation to discuss your concerns and goals. This coaching session is a great way for you to get a feel for how we work with clients and to see if we’re a good match.
There is, of course, no obligation to move forward after this conversation, but we welcome you to consider that it may be a turning point in your health and wellbeing.
Our programs involve:
Mentorship: We’ve been there. We can show you what works – we can walk you down the path of least resistance.
Teaching: We’re experts in autoimmunity and hormonal imbalances. You don’t know what you don’t know – we can educate you.
Coaching: There will be times when we don’t have the answers…because YOU do. Our coaching will draw out and co-create solutions that are catered to you and your life/health.
Contact us if you’d like to:
- Learn what foods and lifestyle choices both compromise and support your hormones/endocrine system, digestive function, cognitive function, and immune system
- Stifle inflammation (autoimmunity’s kissing cousin)
- Learn about the cross-talk between your hormonal pathways
- Understand how, yes, it’s possible to manage Hashimoto’s (and other autoimmunity)
- Learn how to reverse hair loss/alopecia
- Learn how to reverse cognitive decline
- Reduce exposure to endocrine and immune disruptors
- Amplify your vitality, metabolism, and immune function
- Learn about the life-changing, therapeutic power of whole foods nutrition
- Heal digestive problems for good
- Feel better in your body
- Sleep better
- Balance your blood sugar (insulin is a foundational hormone)
- Nourish and support your adrenals (cortisol is a foundational hormone)
- Experience an increase in satisfaction with your life
- Integrate new, nutrient-dense food into your diet
- Reduce the risk of chronic disease
- Learn how to take consistent action
- Make simple yet profound lifestyle changes
- Learn about important supplements and botanicals
(We take a conservative yet targeted approach.)
- Learn about alternative choices to unhealthy foods (“lateral shifts”)
- Manage stress more effectively
- Reduce the consumption of chemicals, preservatives, pesticides, artificial hormones and antibiotics, and other harmful ingredients and additives
- Reclaim your birthright: health
We offer different program durations and your Program will include:
- A 50-min., private phone or Zoom session every other week, including specific, personalized recommendations
- Between-session email support (invaluable!)
- Specific recommendations for natural food therapies to alleviate conditions and imbalances
- A discount on high-quality supplements through our online dispensary
- Inspiration and education as you transition and grow beyond old patterns
- Pre- and post-session articles, action guides, reference materials, and website and book recommendations, all catered to your concerns
(We love to educate, but not overwhelm.)
- Motivational and emotional support
(We aren’t therapists, but we’ve “been there.”)
- Recommended lifestyle adjustments for a lifetime of wellness
Your coach will introduce new and healthful foods and lifestyle modifications, gently and slowly. You’ll begin feeling better and these health-giving habits will naturally take hold and crowd out the less healthful ones. As they say, “When diet changes, everything changes.”
No matter where you are, we can help.
The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. It is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional.
You should not use the information on this website for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you have a health condition.